Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Groups - Issues List (IssuesList-2.xls) uploaded

Wes

Since we up to 162 issues and counting and have not resolved any issues
yet, this is a very pertinent question.

Suggestions so far are that the author and issue creator work out a
solution and submit that as a Proposed Disposition.  I would also
suggest that any issue creater who sees their issue as a duplicate,
submit that as a Proposed Disposition.

However as pointed out previously, the specification is a work of the
whole TC, thus each issue must have "Its day in court" and any
resolution must be accepted or rejected by the TC.

I believe that the way to accomplish this fairly is to go through each
issue on our telecoms obtaining resolution from the TC.  Yes we have a
lot of issues but so have other TCs. For example the WSS TC has about
376 issues.  In all fairness, I must say that these were generated over
a longer time period.

Since we created these issues, we must responsibly resolve them. "We
reap what we have sown".

Don

--
Don Flinn