Subject: RE: [soa-rm][issue:structure] draft 07, sect 2, line 201, Figure 2-1

Very nice thought Rex.

Sounds like a fabric service to me.

Wes

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent:	May 25, 2005 1:39 PM
To:	McGregor, Wesley; soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject:	RE: [soa-rm][issue:structure] draft 07, sect 2, line 201,  Figure 2-1

Not to cause too much more roiling, but it just occurred to me that,
as a potential consumer who does not find a specific service ready to
be consumed, might we not also want to allow consumers a mechanism in
our RM by which they can advertise for a service? If so, what do we
call that? Where in the model does it belong? It is much like a
service request for which there is not at a given point in time, an
available service.

Hmmmnnn?
Rex

--