Subject: RE: [soa-rm] David Linthicum Says: "ESB versus Fabric.Stop It!"

-----Original Message-----
Duane had requested not to use the above subject line anymore. Now we
have multiple threads on the same topic and it is getting hard to keep
up.
Can we stick to the "What is SOA (Really???)" thread -- please?

(I am also protecting myself from a call from David (kidding!!!). BTW -
David was my manager when I was at Grand Central)

Thanks,
/Prasanta