Subject: RE: [soa-rm] What is SOA (Really???)

Title: Re: [soa-rm] What is SOA (Really???)
<Quote>
and whose only way of  accessing is by some arcane bit of REX?
</Quote>

To be fair to our Mr. Brooks, that's actually REXX;)

Joe (who used to write REstructured eXtended eXecutor code at IBM in the early 90's)

From: Francis McCabe [mailto:fgm@fla.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Fri 5/27/2005 12:49 PM
To: Gregory A. Kohring
Cc: Duane Nickull; SOA-RM

On May 27, 2005, at 2:41 AM, Gregory A. Kohring wrote:

> <quote>
> Make an example of something that is not conformant to the SOA RM and
> explain why.
> </quote>

Surely, the real counter example to what we are talking about is a
bit of undocumented Cobol code written by someone who is now retired
and nobody understands well enough to rewrite and whose only way of
accessing is by some arcane bit of REX? But, its mission critical so
we have to keep the old iron running....

Frank