Subject: Agenda for call Wednesday June 1

I will not be on vacation.  I asked for and got a volunteer to chair
this meeting -  Matt Mackenzie.

Dial in Info:

+1 408 536 9900
+1 877 221 5439

MPID 7263329

8:00 AM PDT

Announcements are turned off and we have up to 35 slots.  If these get
filled up, please send me an email during the course of the meeting and
I will make sure the minute taker notes it and we can increase the
number of lines.

If you are late, please announce yourself at an appropriate juncture
between topics.

We still do not have a queue.

Draft Agenda:

1. Welcome, Roll call & determination of quorum
2. Note taker appointed
3. Approval of minutes from last meeting (or suggested changes if any).
4.  Discussion: Queue software for conf calls.  Do we need one?  If so -
plan ?
5. Action items from last meeting and subsequent:
  - iECM link is at AIIM - http://www.aiim.org/standards.asp?ID=29284
  - No update on venue for Vancouver yet (soon)
  - vote got far less that 1.3 of eligible voters
6. Editing Team Report
  - status of comments suggestions.  Each Editor to state status of
their suggestions for disposition of comments.
7. TC discussion
   - Figure 2.1 - best way forward.  Suggestion has been that the first
step is to nail down the core graphic.  There are several that are
fairly close with comments from D.Nickull, K. Laskey and R. Metz.
   - review the three sets of views and consolidate them if possible
   - most comments probably depend on an intermediate consensus of these
(TC - agree, disagree?  Why).
9. Other (time permitting).
     - Joseph (10 minutes) - discuss ideas if not broached in #7.
Recommend it is part of #7.
     - other issues