Subject: RE: [soa-rm] What is NOT an SOA?

Agree that multiple inheritance is appropriate in this case.

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: John Harby [mailto:jharby@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 9:39 AM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

<quote>
The three architectural approaches listed are possible bases from
which to evolve an SOA RM. We need to pick one (or one of something
else) as the primary base.
</quote>

I would think we would choose aspects of each plus possibly some
additional features. For example, all of these employ distributed
objects which is a practice that has been marked as an antipattern.