Subject: Re: [soa-rm] My stab at an SOA-RM concept map

On 31-May-05, at 2:02 PM, Behera, Prasanta wrote:

> #1: Can u expand a little bit on the semantics of "govern"? Semantics
> "define" and "govern" policy.

It's just the best verb that popped into my head as I was drawing. It
seemed appropriate, since semantics do form a "glue" of sorts for the
various elements...at least that is my understanding from discussions
I've been part of.  Do you have a suggestion to replace it?

> #2: The relationship between "Data Model" and "Services" -- should
> it be
> more of a association type (line instead of a arrow)

It's a concept map, I don't think there are association types.  In
fact, I mean for there to be arrows on every line.  There is a
problem with the drawing tool which I am investigating. The line you
mention may not be necessary, strictly speaking.

-matt