Subject: Re: [soa-rm] An SOA-RM policy map

Frank

I like the diagram as it brings new dimensions to the problem.  A few
comments:
I believe:
- Policy is an instantiation of (some/all?) the Semantics
- Policy models Real World Effects
- There are two classes of Participants
    i) The runtime participant and
    ii) the participant that defines the service (Defining Agent??).
- The runtime participant is constrained by the Semantics
- The Defining Agent creates the Semantics.
- Similarly, the runtime participant desires real world effects (no
change)
- The Defining Agent uses real world desired effects

The Defining Agent is probably too concrete for a RM but there is a
duality to the participant that should be made clear.

Don