Subject: Re: [soa-rm] New Name of Current Spec (Was RE: [soa-rm] Groups -SOA RM Meeting Minutes June 01, 2005 (Meeting Minutes June 01, 2005[1].doc) uploaded)

Joe

Just to clarify your clarification :-) My proposal was that there be one
specification - the one we are all working on, the SOA RM.  Included in
this specification will be two (or more) documents. One which
concentrates on the RM for the Service and another RM document that
extends the Service RM document to include multiple services and what
that means to an enterprise architect using our reference model, i.e.
the community viewpoint.

Our overall task, as I understand it, is to create an SOA reference
model that others can use to create concrete SOA specifications.  A
parallel goal is to definitively and completely explain what an SOA is.

Don

--
Don Flinn
President, Flint Security LLC