Subject: RE: [soa-rm] A new approach

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I agree that there is discontinuity
with respect to the definitions of the core concepts, which is why I
mentioned that we were in the midst of your step 4 (not your step 5, 6,
7, or greater). I was trying to make that very point.

IMO, the core concepts are still under discussion (and should be, given
that just finished our comment round) as we construct our service
orientation RM, which will provide the foundation for our subsequent SOA
RM.