Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Service Consumer in RM or not?

I agree mostly with Michael here, Thanks Michael.

My caveat would be that we don't necessarily have to come out with
the SOA RM/RA, though I do think we need both, if we can't agree to a
succession of components. I think it would be acceptable to offer a
statement of the components we intend to build as part of an overall
work product, then just come out with the SO RM  first.

Ciao,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks