Subject: W3C Semantic Web Wervices workshop

All:
I'm presenting tomorrow at the W3C workshop above, on the theme of
orchestrating pan-European eGovernment services across a federated registry
infrastructure (see abstract at
http://www.w3.org/2005/04/FSWS/Submissions/67/pbrown.txt).

One of the key pre-requisites that we keep coming up against is a common
service description model.

At the workshop, I would like to sneak in a mention of the SOA-RM work as
helping to answer that pre-requisite: if anyone on the list has any
comments, ideas, text (no product placements!), please let me know

Peter F Brown
Chair, CEN eGovernment Focus Group
Advisor on pan-European e-Government Services, Office of the CIO, Austrian
Federal Chancellery