Subject: URGENT - Vancouver Face to Face

All:

I have received several proposals for the July F2F meeting in
Vancouver.  The meeting is from July 19-22 (three full days plus half
day on Friday).

This is by far the best proposal.  Adobe can sponsor the meeting room
however the rate we got is dependent upon participants booking at the
hotel.  The Opus hotel is a landmark hotel - absolutely top notch and is
also very affordable (about $200 USD per night).

I will sign the papers today or tomorrow but I need to get a straw count
of who will attend today by CoB. Please respond back to me personally.

Thanks

Duane