Subject: RE: [soa-rm] RE: Consumer mechanism for "advertising" for a service

I recently learned that a service consumer does not belong in a RM
because it would require infrastructure to connect that service consumer
with services (and the same holds for connecting services to each
other). Once we begin representing infrastructure, it requires
architecture - which is the territory of an RA not an RM.

Which means that by definition of RM, it is impossible to create an RM
for SOA - such a thing must be an RA.