Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Wikipedia definitions FYI

In my opinion, state-fulness is an implementation detail.  I don't
see what we gain by saying that a "service can be stateful" or
perhaps "must be stateless".  Looking at J2EE, for example we see
that the core concept of the system is Enterprise Java Beans, of
which there are various types.  The two most common are Stateful and
Stateless session beans.  The adjective Stateful and Stateless don't
hold much meaning to me from an abstract perspective.  Only when I
dive down into applying J2EE to specific architectures does SLSB vs.
SFSB become interesting.

-matt