Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Re: OPUS Hotel Reservation

Just to make sure, this is 240 Canadian which today is 193 USD.  Correct?

Ken

At 08:59 PM 6/15/2005, Duane Nickull wrote:
>TC:
>
>I signed the papers today.
>
>Here are the details for making your reservations via the Opus Hotel for
>our next Face to Face in Vancouver July 19-22.  Please make every attempt
>to book at the Opus hotel as it helps support them.  They have given our
>TC a substantial discount in anticipation of our members staying at their
>hotel.  Besides being a five star (IMO) hotel, I can attest to the fact it
>is in the best section of Vancouver (Yaletown).
>The area has tons of restaurants, bars, brew pubs, Jazz, Cigar shops,
>nightclubs, lounges, shopping (truly unique shops) etc.  It is within a
>few blocks of the water too.
>
>If you have any questions or need further assistance, myself or Haroko
>(cc'd here) can help.  Please direct inquiries to me first for non -hotel
>related matters to respect Haroko's time.
>
>It is important to mention the code SOARMTC Group when you book to get the
>substantial discount.
>
>Duane Nickull
>

>Haruko Motoyama wrote:
>
>>When making reservations at Opus Hotel for the /SOARMTC Meeting,/ please
>>mention /"//SOARMTC Group" /so you qualify for the special group rate of
>>$240.00 for Superior Room.  Reservation can be made by calling one of the
>>following numbers:
>>

>>*Opus Hotel  604-642-6787          *
>>
>>*Toll Free    1-866-642-6787*
>>
>>*Fax            604-642-6780          *
>>
>>*E-Mail       reservations@opushotel.com <mailto:reservations@opushotel.com>*
>>

>>*Opus Hotel
>>*Opened in September 2002, Opus is Vancouver's most stylish and
>>contemporary boutique hotel. Located in vibrant Yaletown, Opus is steps
>>from the inner harbour, shopping, spas, recreation, and some of the
>>city's best restaurants. The business and entertainment districts,
>>Stanley Park, beaches and the Alaska cruiseship terminal are only a few
>>minutes away. For additional information on Opus Hotel, please visit
>>www.opushotel.com <http://www.opushotel.com>

   /   Ken
Laskey                                                                \
  |    MITRE Corporation, M/S H305    phone:  703-983-7934   |
  |    7515 Colshire Drive                    fax:      703-983-1379   |
   \   McLean VA 22102-7508                                              /