Subject: Proposed motion on whether to include "Service Consumer" within the RM

TC:
I had promised at the last meeting to submit to the list a new proposal,
after discussing possible wording online with Rebekah, Joe and others.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find time for this, nor will I be
able to participate in the meeting today, unless the Governmental meeting in
which I'm currently sitting, finishes miraculously early...

In terms of timing, and given Duane's comments regarding outstanding issues
to be dealt with at the Vancouver F2F, I wonder if it might be better to
handle this question there, rather than provoking an early motion on the
issue now?

Regards,

Peter F Brown
Chair, CEN eGovernment Focus Group