Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Whither the No-Service-Consumer Motion?

Actually the feedback from Part 1 has convinced me to do a Part 3,
which takes a bit of the pressure off for what has to be covered in
Part 2, and it is a collaboration so I am only doing half of it, so,
yeah, it actually does free up a bit of time from an otherwise
somewhat slack week. It is only somewhat, but that still feels like a
vacation to me.  The big hurdle was just getting started back in on
it. Tghe Holiday/Vacation thing gets contagious. However...

Once I get to the point where the research starts revealing new
stuff, it  gets interesting again. Otherwise it is a mite dry.

Ciao,
Rex