Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Called to a client meeting at 11:30 EST

If you put up a vote I will go with #2
Sally

Duane Nickull <dnickull@adobe.com> wrote:
Rebekah:

Thank you for the 'fore notice.

WRT the meeting time, if you wish I can set up a poll with the following
options to see if there is consensus.

Meeting:

1. I am not in favour of changing the teleconference dates and times.
2. The current dates and times are not optimal for me. I prefer another
day and time. [enter date and time preferred]

If we get enough #2's (not necessarily over 50% but more than the
amounts of 1's), we can then ask for proposed day/time combinations.

Would you like to make an electronic motion on the list to set this up
and see if it gets seconded?

Duane