Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Definition(s) of "service"

Joseph:

This is why I found Microsoft's definition so interesting:

"A software entity whose interactions with other entities are via
messages. Note that that
a service need not be connected to a network."

This implies to me that a service is a service, regardless of whether it
is used.

I am not agreeing or disagreeing with this, just figured they must have
had a similar conversation at some point.

Duane