Subject: RE: [soa-rm] FW: [members] OASIS TC Call for Participation: OASIS SOA Adoption Blueprints Technical Committee

Let's hope that it is complementary as well as being complimentary....
;-)

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Nickull [mailto:dnickull@adobe.com]
Sent: 02 August 2005 16:23
Cc: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [soa-rm] FW: [members] OASIS TC Call for Participation: OASIS
SOA Adoption Blueprints Technical Committee

No worries.  Miko Matsumura is the proposed chair of this TC (he is one of
our members too).  I have talked to him about this TC as early as New
Orleans.

We have talked about the content of the TC and it is closer to an RA that
our work, but quite complimentary.  While it is probably too early to
actually use the RM, I am sure that the work of the new TC will be in
alignment with it when done.

Duane

John Harby wrote:

>+1
>
>On 8/2/05, Chiusano Joseph <chiusano_joseph@bah.com> wrote:
>

>>No and yes (respectively). If we think of usage patterns as being
>>leveraged at the use case phase of a system lifecycle, the functional
>>and technical architectures are dependent upon the usage patterns that
>>are employed, and are further down in the chain - i.e. in general, use
>>cases --> functional/technical requirements --> functional/technical
>>architecture --> design --> etc. So the usage patterns determine, to
>>some degree, the architecture.
>>
>>Joe

OASIS [3].