Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Definition(s) of "service"

Does this imply that if I order a pizza online vs. order a pizza over the phone vs. order a pizza by walking into the store, that these are all separate services?

--JJP

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Laskey [mailto:klaskey@mitre.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:35 PM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

This gets back to the previous discussion when we talked about
resources, i.e to what extent the service is the mechanism to access
(possibly coordinate) capability vs. when is it considered the
capability itself.

I think any consideration of the service as the capability/resource
should be very limited.

Ken