Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Definition(s) of "service"

Duane,

I hate to say this (and my fellow co-editors may disagree) but I
think the task needs to be taken on by the editing team as a
whole.  My SOA mailbox has over 2300 messages with many threads
having a bearing on this, and even a cursory scan will be a
significant effort.  Also, as the current designated editor for the
service section, I don't see a good way of just dumping it onto someone else.

I would be willing to be talked out of this position.

Ken