Subject: Meeting Information for tomorrow (today in Asia)

Please note you need both meeting ID and password to get in tomorrow

Meeting ID:      76276
Password:        7263329
Frequency:        This meeting is scheduled to occur every other
Wednesday for 19 weeks.

MeetingPlace Phone Numbers:
International: +1-408-536-9900
Toll-Free(US & Canada): 877-220-5439

1 roll call, agenda bashing/ approval
  - appointement of note taker (they become minutes after we  review and
approve them)
2. minutes from last 2 meetings approved
3. Liaison with SOA Blueprints - we need to decide if we want one, what
they need to do,  then appoint the person.  Discussion?

4. Date change vote.  Results?  Suggestions?

5. What is a service?  Can we get this done?
6. Report from editors - meeting planned, no further action items?
7. Commenting template for v 08.  Peter to answer any further
questions.  Don to be guardian of issues?
8. other issues, business
    - next face to face (fall)
    - other