Subject: Quick Thought: Service as Noun and Verb

This is regarding our discussion on today's call about how "service" can be used as both a noun and a verb. I was trying to think of a good example of another synonymous noun/verb case, and I thought of blackjack (guess I was daydreaming about being in Vegas). We can say that a dealer "hits" someone (hopefully not literally), and also that the player received a "hit" (meaning a card, of course;).

Perhaps that might spark some other thoughts.