Subject: [Referenced Us In Quote] RE: [soa-rm] FW: [members] OASIS TC Call for Participation: OASIS SOA Adoption Blueprints Technical Committee

Regarding our earlier e-mails about the new SOA Adoption Blueprints TC:

FWIW, I referenced this TC in my quote in today's press release[1], to
emphasize the synergies between the 2 TCs as opposed to overlap.

Joe

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/news/oasis_news_08_15_05.php

O: 703-902-6923
C: 202-251-0731