Subject: [soa-rm] new document trying to help schedule Vienna mtg

I've posted an Excel spreadsheet to give people an opportunity to
indicate possible scheduling conflicts so we can identify dates for
the proposed TC mtg.

The rows of this spreadsheet cover the weeks from Sep 19 to Dec
19.  The columns are in pairs with noted events and who is committed
to that event.  The reason for noting specific events is to jar
people's memory in case that would also be a conflict for them.  The
misc column is for personal/business commitments that would not be
pertinent to others.

Note, there is no locking of the document so if you download it to
make changes, there is no guarantee someone else hasn't done that at
the same time.  Please check back to make sure your entries haven't been lost.

   /   Ken
Laskey                                                                \
  |    MITRE Corporation, M/S H305    phone:  703-983-7934   |
  |    7515 Colshire Drive                    fax:      703-983-1379   |
   \   McLean VA 22102-7508                                              /