Subject: RE: [soa-rm] SOA-RM: Request for a liaison

Great news, Oleg - thanks in advance for your efforts.

<Quote>
I look forward helping to align SOA Reference Model with the practical examples of SOA blueprints.
</Quote>

And vice-versa to the extent possible/appropriate, we can assume?

O: 703-902-6923
C: 202-251-0731

From: Oleg Mikulinsky [mailto:oleg.mikulinsky@weblayers.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 10:17 AM
To: soa-blueprints@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-rm] SOA-RM: Request for a liaison

On behalf of SOA-RM, I would like to communicate the decision to appoint a liaison with the SOA Blueprints TC.
TC members feel that we have a lot of collaborative work a head of us to move SOA standards work forward effectively.

In accordance with the OASIS liaison policy  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/liaison_policy.php, SOA-RM voted on the last meeting to appoint me as liaison between the groups.

I look forward helping to align SOA Reference Model with the practical examples of SOA blueprints.

Best regards,

Oleg Mikulinsky
Director of Enterprise Architecture
WebLayers, Inc.