Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Future content for Conf calls

Example:

An unnecessarily long discussion on suggested alternative dates (at
least the portion that could be done prior to the meeting).  A
discussion over the OASIS rules and procedures etc.

Both of these can probably be best done using the WIKI or list server or
at least a substantial portion thereof.

Duane