Subject: Scheduling ConCall

TC Members

I set up a page on the wiki, http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/,
to continue the discussion of scheduling the teleconferce call. The page is Schedule TeleConCall. I have linked the page to the email I sent earlier, and have framed the issue to get the discussion going.

As an aside this page is probably a good vehicle for acquiring/experimenting with wiki skills.

Sally