Subject: Re: [soa-rm] FW: Arm-chitecture...

Whatever the caption, give the man in the center another drink!

Ken

At 03:33 PM 8/29/2005, Peter F Brown wrote:
>After doctoring one of Duane's photos from Vancouver and at his instruction
>as Chair of the TC, I include the first entry in the TC's new photo caption
>competition...No rules, no judges, no deadlines, no contract, no prize, no
>small print...Other entries however more than welcome
>
>Peter

   /   Ken
Laskey                                                                \
  |    MITRE Corporation, M/S H305    phone:  703-983-7934   |
  |    7515 Colshire Drive                    fax:      703-983-1379   |
   \   McLean VA 22102-7508                                              /