Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Zap Think: "How Many Architectures Do You Need?" (mentions SOA-RM and SOA Blueprints TCs)

We wanted to take the next day off and we couldn't unless we got
today's work done so we instituted some innovations to shorten cycle
time.  Hence, the downsizing of the unnecessary u.

Ken

At 04:27 PM 9/2/2005, Duane Nickull wrote:
>The Zapthink guys are definitely leaders in the SOA arena.  I like
>the content of this article.
>
>I am curious - why do they call it "Labor Day" if no one works?  How
>come you spell it wrong without the "u" (labour)?
>
>Duane
>
>Chiusano Joseph wrote:
>
>>Apologies to those who already saw this - I've been meaning to send
>>it since it was released one month ago:
>>
>>ZapThink has released a report called "How Many Architectures Do
>>You Need?[1]", in which they mention our TC and the SOA Blueprints
>>TC. The gist of the report is that there is SOA, EDA, and POA -
>>what is the relation between them, etc.
>>
>>For those in the US, have a nice Labor Day weekend.
>>
>>Joe
>>
>>[1] http://www.zapthink.com/report.html?id=ZAPFLASH-200588
>>
>>Joseph Chiusano
>>Booz Allen Hamilton
>>O: 703-902-6923
>>C: 202-251-0731
>>Visit us online@ http://www.boozallen.com <http://www.boozallen.com/>

   /   Ken
Laskey                                                                \
  |    MITRE Corporation, M/S H305    phone:  703-983-7934   |
  |    7515 Colshire Drive                    fax:      703-983-1379   |
   \   McLean VA 22102-7508                                              /