Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Call tomorrow

I'm for skipping the call today.

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org
Phone:        (301) 614-3720
Cell Phone:   (240) 375-1966
Fax:          (301) 614-0581
e-mail:        tmerkle@capwin.org

CapWIN
6305 Ivy Lane Suite 300
Capital Office Park
Greenbelt, MD 20770

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Nickull [mailto:dnickull@adobe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 8:20 PM
To: 'SOA-RM'
Subject: [soa-rm] Call tomorrow

I have a suggestion but would like feedback.

We are sort of in a holding pattern pending the  new draft.  We have a
call scheduled tomorrow however it is unclear to me if it is a
worthwhile expenditure of time.  We may be better to wait until the new
draft is out to have the call.

If there are compelling reasons why we should proceed with the call
tomorrow of course we should proceed.

So far I have only administrivia for an agenda and would like to hear
from the TC what your comments are.

Draft Agenda

1. Roll call
2. Agenda bashing