Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Options for next Face-to-Face meeting - Please reply by 5 September

Sorry for the late reply on this (with Monday being a holiday here). My
preferred option is turning out to be:

CITY: London
DATES: The weekend beginning October 14th (i.e. a Fri/Sat/Sun meeting)

There is a good chance that I will be teaching a SOA course for several
hours on Fri, Oct 14th at our London offices, and then will have the
weekend available because I will probably attend the OASIS Adoption
Forum on Mon, Oct 17th.

Thanks,

O: 703-902-6923
C: 202-251-0731