Subject: RE: [soa-rm] [Update] RE: [soa-rm] [Amazon Patent Filing on Web Services Marketplace] RE: [soa-rm][issue:structure] draft 07, sect 2, line 201, Figure 2-1

Yesterday Saleforce.com announced a marketplace for applications called
AppExchange. Seems like the marketplace euphoria of late 90's is coming
back ...

/Prasanta

-----Original Message-----
From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:48 AM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-rm] [Update] RE: [soa-rm] [Amazon Patent Filing on Web
Services Marketplace] RE: [soa-rm][issue:structure] draft 07, sect 2,
line 201, Figure 2-1

Just announced: "StrikeIron Launches Web Services Marketplace[1]".
Perhaps an attempt to get in under the wire before the Amazon patent
application is resolved?

Joe

[1] http://www.webservices.org/index.php/ws/content/view/full/71622

O: 703-902-6923