Subject: 08 draft publicly available

Someone sent me the following

Reference Model for Service Oriented Architectures.
by
OASIS SOA Reference Model TC, Working Draft 08

This Service Oriented Architecture Reference Model is an abstract framework
for understanding significant entities and relationships amongst them within
a service-oriented environment, and for the development of consistent
standards or specifications supporting that environment. It is based on
unifying concepts of SOA and may be used by architects developing specific
services oriented architectures or for education and explaining SOA. A
reference model is not directly tied to any standards, technologies or other
concrete implementation details, but it does seek to provide a common
semantics that can be
used unambiguously across and between different implementations.
http://xml.coverpages.org/soa.html#SOA-RM-WD08
http://xml.coverpages.org/SOA-RM-WD08.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/soa-rm/

where the pdf link is our 08 draft.  I was under the impression that
we were not supposed to be handing out draft that were not intended
for public review.  Am I mistaken?

   /   Ken
Laskey                                                                \
  |    MITRE Corporation, M/S H305    phone:  703-983-7934   |
  |    7515 Colshire Drive                    fax:      703-983-1379   |
   \   McLean VA 22102-7508                                              /