Subject: ACTION REQUIRED

If your name is on this list and you have not voted regarding our next
face to face, please do so now.  There are options even if you cannot
attend.

Mr Ed Chase
Mr Ajay Madhok
Mr Michael Ruiz
Mr. Rag Ramanathan
Mr Joseph Chiusano
Ms Rebekah Metz
Mr Chris Mather
Mr Paul Lipton
Mr Leo Parker
Mr Jong Hong Jeon
Mr. Al Brown
Mr Hamid Ben Malek
John Jackson
Rex Brooks
Paul O'Pella
Sally St. Amand
Mr. Don Flinn*
Mr Scott Came
Mr Anders Tell
john hardin
Dr. Srinivas Padmanabhuni
Dr Sriram Anand
Scott Edson
Ron Schuldt
Mr Sameer Sharma
Ms Chandra Olson
Mr Timothy Vibbert
Mr John DeCarlo
Mr Marc Halley
Mr Christopher Bashioum
Mr Takatoshi Kitano
Dr Gregory Kohring
Mr Matthew Dovey
Mr. Andrew Nash
girish girish
Vikas Deolaliker
Dr Thomas Bui
Mr Martin Smith
Mr Clarence Russ
Mr Prasanta Behera
Mr. Saurabh Gupta

*** Here is the email that was sent: ***

OASIS SOA Reference Model TC member,

This is a reminder to vote on a ballot presented to OASIS SOA Reference
Model TC.  This ballot will close on Friday, 23 September 2005 @ 11:00
PT.  To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/ballot.php?id=838

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Next  Face to Face"
All "Members" must vote! You can select up to 2 options. The last person
to vote will buy the first round of drinks for all those attending the
next face to face ;-)

- Abandon hope of holding a F2F again in 2005
- Vienna, December 12-16
- Vienna, December 16-19
- Vienna, October 14-17
- Somewhere else Oct (please specify)
- Somewhere else Dec (please specify)
- I cannot attend but please have a meeting without me.
- Other
---

Please vote at your earliest convenience by visiting the following URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/ballot.php?id=838

If you believe that you have received this message in error, please
contact oasis administration (tc_admin@oasis-open.org).
Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration