Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Metadata

Cool - this list was getting boring.  Glad we are waking up ;-)  Three
things in life are for sure: death, taxes and Frank challenging my
perspectives on SOA (which is generally a good thing) ;-)

I think your point #4 is what I tried to say and have no contention with
it.

I also agree with #1 but only when it does not violate the principles of
RM WRT RA (I think we all see eye to eye on this).

#2 - not sure what you mean here.  Can you elaborate?

#3 - I can see your point but feel we have to be very careful to avoid
being perceived as making implementation choices in the RM.  You are
right - degrees more than absolutes.  I am confident that the final
product will represent a good balance.

#5 - I think we have already placed RFC2119 within our spec (line 129~).
I did make a mistake however - RFC 22119 keywords SHOULD NOT be used in
"non normative" text since it negates their impact.

I guess this is an issue for the editors to first note, then the TC to
discuss further.  Will be interested in hearing how it turns out.