Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Agenda for Wednesday: SOA-BluePrints TC update

I may not be able to call in tomorrow due to the travel. But will try to
attend.

Here is a quick update on the SOA-Blueprints:

1. The last SOA-Blueprints meeting team spent primarily on discussion of
around original Middleware company contribution, occasionally connected
profile and potential contributions in other areas.
2. Particularly important is a discussion about distinction between
business oriented blueprints (electronic business patterns) and a
technical blueprints that implement reference architectures.
3. Duane kick started an excellent paper that explains the role of
different SOA TC within OASIS and relationships among them. We will be
working jointly with SOA-Blueprints on this, incorporating input from
both groups. Will be ready to share the draft by the next telecon.

Other members of both TC's, please feel free to add. Unfortunately the
SOA-Blueprints meeting notes are not yet available.

Regards,
Oleg.

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Nickull [mailto:dnickull@adobe.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 12:13 PM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-rm] Agenda for Wednesday

I would like to get suggestions for topics of discussion for Wednesday's
call.  By now, everyone should have read the complete 09 draft.  If you
have not done so, please read it prior to the call.  It is relatively
short.

Can someone also please volunteer for note taking in advance of the
meeting being convened?  This will save time on the call.

Please email suggestions back to me.

Duane

DRAFT AGENDA:

A: Administrivitis
1. Roll call
2. Determination of Quorum
3. Note taker appointed (someone please volunteer before the call) 4.
Agenda Bashing / approval of agenda 5. Approval of minutes from last
meeting

B: Taskus Genuineus
6. Liaison Reports:
   i: SOA Blueprints report (5 minutes max.) 7. Specification Issues:
   I: please add here.....
9. Other business.

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT Chair
- OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee