Subject: [no subject]

Anything else is likely to blow a hole in Don's filter.... ;-)

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Laskey [mailto:klaskey@mitre.org]
Sent: 07 October 2005 18:46
To: flinn@alum.mit.edu; Duane Nickull
Cc: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Comments on Glossary section

Don,

Do you just need "issues" to appear in the subject line or do you want to
see something like [soa-rm-issues]?

Ken

At 12:41 PM 10/7/2005, Don Flinn wrote:
>Duane
>
>When sending issues, which I presume these are, please put the word
>Issues in the mail header so that I may identify them as such.  I have
>a mail filter that uses this header to move the mail so defined to a
>separate directory so that I don't miss any issues.
>
>Thanks
>Don
>
>On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 16:24 -0700, Duane Nickull wrote:
> > Only two - mainly for Peter to prepare something for the editors
> > meeting.
> >
> > Duane
> >
> > *******************************
> > Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT
> > Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
> > *******************************
> >
>--
>Don Flinn, President
>Flint Security LLC
>Tel: 781-856-7230
>FAX: 781-631-7693
>email: flinn@alum.mit.edu
>http://www.flintsecurity.com

-----
   /   Ken
Laskey                                                                \
  |    MITRE Corporation, M/S H305    phone:  703-983-7934   |
  |    7515 Colshire Drive                    fax:      703-983-1379   |
   \   McLean VA 22102-7508                                              /

------