Subject: RE: [soa-rm] New issues - some re-drafts and issues for glossary

Title: [soa-rm] New issues - some re-drafts and issues for glossary
Speaking generally, separate from whatever issues there may be: I believe that having a glossary in a spec such as ours is very valuable.

Joe

From: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@justbrown.net]
Sent: Sun 10/16/2005 10:29 AM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

Attached is a xls file with a number of new issues.

Most of them concern the Glossary (Appendix A). In my view, many of the terms are nor redundant, either because we have narrowed the scope of the RM, or because the terms are adequately defined within the text. This does raise another issue: if all these proposals for deletion were to be accepted, it wouldn't leave much of a glossary left. Do we need it at all now?

Regards,

Peter