Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Teleconference next week?

Same with me.  Alternate Wed’s are already gone.

From: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@justbrown.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:01 PM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

If it shifts the whole two-weekly schedule back a week, then no: I have meetings up to January on the alternate Wednesdays from our current schedule and this change would really screw things up...

If it is an additional meeting next Wednesday, no objections, although I may not be able to be present myself (for the same reason)

Peter