Subject: RE: [soa-rm] RA discussion and OASIS TC process

That's an excellent question you bring up, Peter, as our work is
different than that of many other TCs given its abstract nature. Of
course, since our RM is abstract, it may get us out of the
3-implementation requirement;)

I would also recommend that we consider not having the dependency that
you state below regarding the creation of one or more RAs; in fact,
there is really nothing precluding us from starting on an RA right now
(not recommending that we do), except the choice (with which I concur)
that we have a CD in place first.

Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton

700 13th St. NW