Subject: RE: [soa-rm] The real reason Matt is not on today's call

<Quote>
Acceptable models are 911, 911 turbo, Cayenne (including S) and Cayenne Turbo.
</Quote>

Are these perhaps candidate names for our RAs? ("Yes, I'll take an OASIS 911 turbo reference architecture please..")

Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton

700 13th St. NW
Washington, DC 20005
O: 202-508-6514
C: 202-251-0731

From: Duane Nickull [mailto:dnickull@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 1:27 PM
To: peter@justbrown.net; soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

Sorry - I thought that was clear in the Charter.  The end of paragraph one clearly states in black arial, 2 pt text:

"In order to hold an official position in this TC, any candidate MUST have to provide proof positive of ownership of a later model Porsche.  Acceptable models are 911, 911 turbo, Cayenne (including S) and Cayenne Turbo.  Only those of black color SHALL be acceptable"

Actual size:

"In order to hold an official position in this TC, any candidate will have to provide proof positive of ownership of a later model Porsche.  Acceptable models are 911, 911 turbo, Cayenne (including S) and Cayenne Turbo."

(Note: you can enlarge this)

I guess you may have mistaken it for a horizontal line rule

;-)