Subject: Re: [fwsi] RE: [soa-rm] RE: [ebsoa] The real SOA challenge?

The step that needs to happen, and in short order, is to get developer
organizations, inside leading software companies, to enable thier
products with the OASIS standards. That is happening slowly, but some of
the more prominent names are Adobe, Sun, Oracle, Sybase, Cyclone
Commerce, and many others. The major holdouts (IBM and Microsoft) need
to come along, IMO.

Unfortunately, OASIS doesn't have a marketing arm or business
development group that has enough power to affect the development
lifecycles for these large software companies. It's my impression that
we are creating work that we hope, one day, will be recognized and used
widely....