Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Image for SOA-RM

Three jigsaw pieces - one with "S" another with "O" and another "A"
would be sufficient.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: Jones, Steve G [mailto:steve.g.jones@capgemini.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 2:51 PM
To: Schuldt, Ron L; Matt MacKenzie; marchadr@wellsfargo.com;
peter@justbrown.net; soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

Gets my vote, icons are much more effective memes than complex picture
(coffee cup = Java, Bio-hazard sign, that dali-esque Window = Windows).

It might be worth trying to create a standard "SOA" picture that could
be in
future used by SOA Blueprints, ebSOA etc with the RM being a stamp mark
or
just text (e.g. http://www.jcp.org and the member sample at the bottom).
Having an image re-used elsewhere would help drive home the message.

Trouble is that simple icons are very hard to create, or is SOA just 3
jigsaw pieces? Does anyone have that already?

Steve

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this message.