Subject: Speaking request for SOA-RM

Hi - just checking in.  This is a lead I cannot follow, please contact
Amy directly if you wish to pursue.

Duane

From: Amy Genc Moritz [mailto:amy@ark-groupusa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 2:48 PM
To: Duane Nickull
Subject: SOA Conference speaking invitation

Good afternoon, Duane;

I saw your name mentioned in several articles, as well as speaking at
other SOA events.  I wanted to make you aware of my event, "Developing
your Service Oriented Architecture", taking place 31 January - 2
February at the Omni Orlando.  Attached please find my working outline.

I would love to have you on board as a speaker for this conference,
especially in the area of shared services.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions; I look forward
to speaking with you shortly!

Best regards,

Amy Genc Moritz, PMP

Ark Group USA

P: 773-529-5755

F: 773-529-5760

E:   amy@ark-groupusa.com

1962 N. Clybourn Avenue Suite 1

Chicago, IL 60614 USA

www.ark-group.com

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT  http://www.uncefact.org/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/