Subject: [Is 'SOA' becoming a word?] RE: [soa-rm] Service Consumer in RM or not?

Briefly revisiting this June 8th posting to our list, where Michael
Stiefel suggested using "SOA" as a word rather than as an acryonym (a la
SOAP). Check out the following recent ZDNet SOA blog posting:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/service-oriented/?p=470
"Is 'SOA' becoming a word?"

Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton