Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Errata Input on Working Draft 10

Jeffrey,

I am not sure what you are aiming at with your diagram. If you want to
create a domain model (which is similar to, but not identical with a
concept map) then you should use the class symbol and not the component
symbol.

Also, I thought the TC had decided long ago that UML diagrams were too
"technical looking" for the intended audience and that we would stay
with concept maps. Especially this first diagram, which is not central
to the RM does not need a "technical look".

-- Greg