Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Groups - Issues List V10 #1 (IssuesListV10-1.xls) uploaded

Don,

I sent an Errata note against Working Draft 10 on November 23rd to the
SOA-RM distribution list.  These issues do not show up in your latest issues
list spreadsheet.

Please refer to the attached issues list in which I've adapted my e-mail
comments into an issues list spreadsheet, hopefully consistent with the
format you are using.  Could you please fold these into the master list?

Thank you!

Regards...

 - Jeff Estefan, JPL

IssuesListV10-JAE.xls